Meeting minutes, or mom (for minutes of meeting) can be defined as the written record of everything that’s happened during a meeting. They’re used to inform people who didn’t attend the meeting about what happened, or to keep track of what was decided during the meeting so that you can revisit it and use it to inform future decisions.
What should be included in meeting minutes?
- Date and time of the meeting
- Names of the meeting participants and those unable to attend (e.g., “regrets”)
- Acceptance or corrections/amendments to previous meeting minutes
- Decisions made about each agenda item, for example:
- Actions taken or agreed to be taken
- Next steps
- Voting outcomes – if any poll/ voting was conducted
- Next meeting date and time
Activity reports contain the activities from the various projects carried out by an NGO. It mostly contains the overview of the project; activities carried out in a project to achieve those objectives and the impact it made.
It is a good idea to include pictures from the activities, to make the report more impactful.
GC & CO is a group of Christian Professionals who are involved in providing Accounting, auditing, legal and Financial Management Services from 23 years.
Flat # 7, Pocket-3, Sector-12, Indraprastha Apartments,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110078, India.
Mobile: +91 93502 55752