MIP is a training course with mentoring support to help community based organisations in their capacity building. It is designed for the leaders of churches and community and community-based initiatives from small to medium sized grass-root organisations. MIP works best when leaders are committed to improving the standards of their services.
Our goal is to bring sustainable, more effective, accountable and God-centered ministries to transform communities by engaging, equipping and empowering through training and mentoring.
MIP follows a simple strategy in implementing the program:
- Organisational need assessment is conducted for each module (mostly online) so as to know where the organisation stands and to identify the training needs.
- Based on the assessment training workshops are organised to equip and improve in the areas of weakness.
- The final session of the training for each module is Action Plan Session where participants develop their plans of action required to make improvements in their ministry.
- Onsite mentoring visit to ensure the action plans are accomplished
- Action plans are reviewed and further improvement plans are made
- Finally, verification of improvements are made and certificates of improvement are awarded.
There are 6 modules covered by MIP. The modules are:
- Financial Management
- Project Planning & Management
- Resource Mobilization
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership Development & Team Building
GC & CO is a group of Christian Professionals who are involved in providing Accounting, auditing, legal and Financial Management Services from 23 years.
Flat # 7, Pocket-3, Sector-12, Indraprastha Apartments,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110078, India.
Mobile: +91 93502 55752